- Anywatt is a great option to bring back the functionality of MagSafe and allows older users to recycle their old MagSafe adapters. Means less wastage.
- Anywatt built-in self-developed LDR6032 smart chip supports the latest USB C Power Delivery & PPS protocol, Automatically recognize the end device needed power and adapt the voltage and current to best suit the end device charging purpose, range from 5V@3A 9V@3A 12V@3A 15V@3A 20V@2.25A and PPS 3-12V@3A MAX.
- Support Charging Devices: The Anywatt supports the USB C PD device such as: Apple Macbook, Nintendo Switch, Samsung S8, Huawei notebook, Microsoft Lumia, and other USB PD devices.
* For the Anywatt Support List Please check it here.
* The Maximum Output of Anywatt is 45W (MagSafe Version) ~60W (Square Version), It supports MacBook Pro 15"(87W) and the Power Supply of Thunderbolt and Cinema Display. But a little bit slower charging than your original USB-C adapter , however, slower charging is better for the protection of the battery.