- They were very unresponsive during the 2 months it took to receive the product, each time saying that it just shipped, when it hadn't.
- The connector doesn't really work. The Thunderbolt connection cuts in and out every few seconds, so now it sits in a drawer. It looks nice though!
The adapter was not delivered two months after the order was placed. I do not understand. Please ship a gain.
It works but the connection is not solid. I have to make sure it’s in a certain position or my laptop won’t be charged. If it had a solid connection it would get a 5 star rating.
- the materials used are of high mechanical quality
- the product is high quality processed
- the product fulfills all warranted functional characteristics
- the magnetic holding force is not too low or too high
- all protocols possible via Thunderbolt 3 (USB, Ethernet, HDMI etc.) are available without any problems
- due to the realized form factor only one USB type C port is actually used
- two suggestions for improvement:
- - plug and socket should also be offered in the "color" Apple spacegrey
- - the socket should be equipped with a status LED on both sides, not only on one side.
Works perfectly fine but created a very weird bug on new MacBook Air and new MacBook Pro.
After a while using it, the port didn't seem to charge anymore.
It needed a restart to work again.
Didn't try to re use it again, got scared it could ruin the port...